Tuesday, July 16, 2013

*Pollycraft Challenge #3

Morning!!
Happy hump day everyone.
I hope that you are all enjoying your Summer days.

It's time for another challenge over at Pollycraft Challenge Blog
It's Shelley's turn to host and she has chosen the theme of:
RUBY RED
I am using Lil Dumplings - Queenie today and I love her hair.
Earlier this week, there was a question about how to color curly hair.  Curly hair can be tricky and I tend to stick to the dot technique.  It's very forgiving and adds great texture too. 
So when I was selecting my image to use, I chose Queenie, just so I could use the dot technique. :) 

Isn't she ADORABLE!!
Loved coloring her and adding lots and lots of glitter on her!!
The Polaroid and banner are both die cuts from Silhouette.

So join us this week and check out the amazing creations created by the rest if the team.
Don't forget, up for grabs is certificate to the Pollycraft Store


Entering the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes

Hugs,
Calypso

14 comments :

  1. This is fabulous Calypso and I love her hair! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile BIG! I love that little image and the crown is just perfect. Excellent job with my sketch :) Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous take on Hayley's sketch this week! That image is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is Queenie?! Fabulous colouring job too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she is one cute image! Love the bold red and the colouring you have done! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now this is cute! Your curly hair looks fab. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am loving this!!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Calypso, this is so gorgeous. Love how you've coloured her hair.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Love the coloring and the cut out in the banner! Thanks so much for joining at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, Calypso! I love your curly haired angel image and the heart cut out pennants. Thanks for explaining how you colored her hair too. Glad that you joined us at Sunday Stamps this week--please share with us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness what a cute little image - and you've coloured her wonderfully. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE your card!I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete