Monday, June 3, 2013

*SweetStamps #120

Good early morning-
It's Tuesday again!!!  These weeks are just coming and going, so fast!!
It is time for another themed challenge over at SweetStamps
This weeks challenge is:
DAD
For my card today, I am using this awesome image called: Lyle
You can tell he's just a grumpy old man, that just complains about everything!!
We all know people like that, right?!?!
Well I loved this image, the moment I laid my eyes on him and was extremely excited when I got him in my little hands!! :) 
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Copics. 
Patterned paper is from MME: Breeze, one of my favorite papers.  I am almost out and I will have to restock really soon!! I rubbed walnut distress ink, on the edges of all patterned paper, before matting them down.  Added a few buttons, ran with twine.  Happy Father's Day, is stamped with Memento: Cocoa Brown on kraft cardstock.
******************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.
Next week's challenge #120 is:
DAD
Our monthly challenge, can be found HERE
Theme is:
FLIP FLOP CARD
******************

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Hugs,
Calypso 




23 comments :

  1. Great card Calypso and awesome photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE those papers. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun card- the DP is perfect and how cool-the way you added the fiber to your butttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful paper and embellishments for a masculine, cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design, love the papers you chose, wonderful coloring on Lyle (I just love him). Love the added buttons, twine and staples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers on this card and the staples on the ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for our "Fathers Day" theme, thank you for calling at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image - we were on the same wave length this week! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your papers, great image Thanks for joining us this week at Love To Create hope to see you again next week Hugs Sandra Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card, elements ,paper choices! Thanks for playing with us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB card! Love the colors & sketch you used...thanks so much for playing with us this week @ ABC Challenges & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great image, thank you for joining us at
    Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great card I love that stamp too! You've coloured him brilliantly.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great creation for our challange this week - I love your image and design.

    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my - love everything about this card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card!! Great design, love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabby card Calypso!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and don't forget to enter our card candy!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That image reminds me of my grandpa! Lol great colors and combination of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love your shading and the colored DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous masculine card - he looks like he's working so hard :o) I love your mix of papers and the colors. the staples are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men this time. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Anne (CFM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome Project. I just love the papers. TFS !

    ReplyDelete