Monday, May 27, 2013

*SweetStamps #119

Hello my sweet friends. 
Oh what a  great weekend we had here!! 
Lots of sun, fun and great food!!  Yummy. 
It was much needed time with the family, friends and a change in our everyday routine too.

So, today at SweetStamps we have a F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. challenge for you. 
This weeks theme is:
FLOWERS
For my card today, I am using Autumn Blooms, which is from one of my favorite ATC stamps from SweetStamps. I stamped the image with my new French Roast, Ink Spot and colored with my Copics.
The paper is from Farm House, called  Sugar Hill.  They worked so beautifully with my colored imaged.
Once I cut the image out, I rubbed the inside of the frame with Antique and Walnut distress ink.
I added twine and a bottom to finish off the card.

******************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.
Next week's challenge #120 is:
DAD
Our monthly challenge, can be found HERE
Theme is:
FLIP FLOP CARD
******************
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #185

Hugs, 
Calypso 

19 comments :

  1. Fantastic shading! Love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Love the string you added. The flowers is coloured in to perfection!
    Have a nice day!
    Love from another Sweetie
    Denise
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when pеople comе tοgether and share views.
    Great website, keep it up!

    Also visit mу blog post :: pro-dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect coloring and lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done- love the image stamped in brown to match your coloring. Also love the pop of color with the border die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card with great color. Love the image - you rocked that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design, I love the colors you chose and the shading on the Autumn Blooms. Love the added border and twine. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Calypso! Just see the Pollycrafts announcement so that I'd pop by to say hi new teamie! I love your card here - so pretty and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful image! So beautiful! I am delighted you shared with us at The Kraft Journal this week! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the punched border and your shading with the distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is a gorgeous card, the rich colours are perfect for your image. Looking forward to playing with you at Pollycraft. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so pretty. Love the image, your shading/coloring on the flowers and the twine is a great added touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty! your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, I really like those earthtones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love your coloring and your paper coordination is perfect! The twine is a nice finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great minds think a like! Can't believe that we used the same stamp and nearly the same colours.
    Gorgeous
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!! Lovely coloring of the flowers, they look so real, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those earth tones you used. Super coloring!

    ReplyDelete