Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Scribbles Designs: Shaped Cards

Hello...
I am so tardy today!!
I had this card created a few days ago and forgot to take pictures and write my post.
I am super bad... :( 

Today, is the 1st and the that means we are half way through our monthly challenge. 
This months theme is: 
Shaped or Easel Cards
I love easel cards, but I love shaped cards better!!!
Easel cards, always seem to give me such a hard time.  Don't even ask me why. LOL
So for my card today, I am using Party Hat, which is a second digi to the Birthday Cake and Hat Collection. I used my Spellbinder Star Circle for the base of my card, using Lemon Custard cardstock from Bazzil Basics.  The patterned lined paper is from MME: Remarkable.   Colored with my Coipcs and the sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps: Eat Cake.  Did you happen to check out the top of the hat?
LOVE it!!!  LOL...I found some white/clear tinsel, I had from a WAY BACK in the day company called Magic Scraps!!!  Do you remember them?  I found a few kits, that had amazing little treats in them!!
It was like Christmas.

So I hope you will join us. The challenge is going on for another 2 weeks and is opened to ALL.
That is right, you heard me right.  Sandy has opened the challenge to all companies and images.
If you use a Scribbles Designs image, you can enter as many times as you want too.
Come on by and join us.

I would like to enter in the following challenges:
PTT #118
Digi Makeover Challenge #86
Lexi's Creations #89
Love to Create #63

Hugs,
Calypso

2 comments :

  1. Hi to you I love the image on your card and the shape thanks for sharing with lexis creations
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!!
    I am happy you have chosen to play with us at Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you back again...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete