Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday + MOJO #290

Good morning fellow bloggers. 
Happy THURSDAY!!

Today, I am sharing a card that I  made using Mojo Monday Sketch and Inspired by Stamping: Delicate Doilies stamp set.  I really enjoy using this stamp set.  You can really make Doilies work for ANY occasion. So this week, I created a fun and bright birthday card.  Usinf lot so f new goodies. 
I love the way the doilies look with the gem in the center!! I also added glitter glue around the image and when I look it it now, it's looks like ink transfer...an oopsie or something.  LOL...
I also finished the inside of the card using BIG WISHES II and adding the doilies to the corners of the card to tie the card together. 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Card Mania #19
Cupcake Inspirations #207

Hugs.
Calypso

4 comments :

  1. So pretty! I ADORE that tulle trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the vibrant colors and the elegant layout!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for plaing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you join us with our next challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete