Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sketchy Friday #13

Morning.
I am so glad it's FRIDAY!!!
And it's time for another sketch challenge over at, Sketchy Friday
I love this weeks sketch.  I so many ideas for it, but being on a time constraint, I had to do what came naturally.  Clean, simple and some stitching.
Here is this weeks sketch:
This is my interpretation of the sketch:
Very fresh and clean, eh?!?!
Can you tell that I am ready for Spring?!?! 
I am...I am so ready!!  LOL
Did you check out my fancy stitching?  Nothing fancy about it really, just getting silly with the sewing machine.  That's all!!! LOL

Remember that if you join us using SKdigis, the win is double.  Hope to see you next time and thanks for using Sketchy Friday sketches.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Hugs, 
Calypso

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Your stitching is awesome and love the paper piecing for the vases...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the paper piecing and stitching! Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Easter/Spring’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love it C!!!! paper pieceing and the stitching rock!

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love it everything about it the bird is so cute with th cut out and the two layers of sticthing is great!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 Spring challenge, Have a Happy Easter
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love this, love the stitching and the colors and the cute little bird. The flowers and vase are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty and i love the added bird :)
    have a wonderful Easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love the papers and your stamped image. Great stitching detail!! Thanks for participating in the "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" at Flourishes this week!
    ~ Ally ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at the FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I absolutely love this spring card. Great design with the sewing, ribbon and button. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete