Monday, January 28, 2013

LOVE

Good morning!
I am yawning up a storm this morning!!  We were so busy running errands yesterday and visiting with my in-laws, that time just slipped away from me.  We got home and everyone so tired or already asleep, that I just called it a night.  So if you see some minor spelling errors, I apologize!

Today at SweetStamps, we have a lovely challenge for you.
This weeks theme is all about:
LOVE or VALENTINE
 For my card today I created my very own swing card.
I have to be honest and tell you that I winged the measurements and everything and it came out so AMAZING.  I really love the way it came out.  Although, this card is HUGE!!  I have to make a custom box for it.  But it had to be big, because of the Cheery Lynn Dies I was using.
Isn't that just AWESOME!!  I am really excited, can you tell!! LOL
I have done several Valentine cards already and wanted to switch up the color theme for this card.
And my MIL loves receiving my cards, so it will be a perfect anniversary gift.
All the paper is from PTI, the image is Wedding Swans, colored with Copics.
There is splashes of Stardust glitter glue all over the butterflies and flowers. 
This is the inside, when you open the card open!!  SWEET!!!  :)
Again, using Cheery Lynn Designs and Stardust.

Well I really hope you like my card as much as I do and if not, it's ok too!!
So if you are still making Valentines Day cards, please make sure to and pay us a visit.  Love to see your creations.
******************

Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.
Next week's challenge #103 is:
Shades of PINK
Our third monthly challenge can be found HERE
Theme is:
Embossed Embossing
******************
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Lexi's Creations #82
Stamp and Create January Challenge

Products used on today's card:



Hugs,
Calypso

11 comments :

  1. Very pretty! Love the swans in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very pretty and just love that heart, wonderful fold too. Love your card, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Gorgeous card! I LOVE the swing design and how the heart is a perfect fit. The image with the heart border- fabulous! I I really love the change in color from Pink- your MIL will be thrilled- if not, send it to me! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, totally gorgeous! Love these colours too - fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, such a stunning card! I just love the design and then all the details you've put into it! Beautiful job! Love your use of the swan stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! I love the shape. Sweet way to use the swan image! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is GORGEOUS! I have that Cheery Lynn die and it is a big die! :) I love all of your beautiful accents- the butterflies and lacey corners are perfection! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Calypso, what a gorgeous card. Love the design and the way you have used the Swan stamp.. Stunning work!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work! plenty of fish log in
    Also see my web site: plenty of fish login

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW love it. Such a beautiful elegant design. Love the Wedding Swans encircled by the heart.

    ReplyDelete