Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trick or Treat

I'm back!!
Well not really, but I will be chiming in here and there!!

Today I am here to share a card I made for today's challenge at Sentimental Sundays.
This weeks challenge is:
Black/White plus Another Color

Our sponsor this week is BugaBoo Stamps, who always allows the team to pick images to play with. 
I chose to play with Halloween Windows-Frankenstein
I've had the image colored for sometime now...it just needed to come together.
Isn't he a cutie?! 
Well I hope you will join us this week and make sure to stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog and check out the creations the rest of the DT have created. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Calypso

12 comments :

  1. Fabulous card - love the CAS design and fab drippy border.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous colour palette and a really great Halloween card.

    Many thanks for joining our 'spooky'theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cool looking border and a very cute image....thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image/card with Frankie popping his face out to greet someone! Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a striking card and colour combo.Love the border and the stitching,they're great touches.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute - great job. Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Halloween card, thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, the image is just perfect with your papers, love the black and green combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just FABULOUS! I am SO lifting this - ADORABLE!!!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again TOMORROW for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Halloween card! I love your images and details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your win! I came by because I somehow missed you during the week of the challenge, and I wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this! It is fantastic, in every way! I'm with Min when she says she is lifing it - I may have to, too! lol! Great card
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card. Superb design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete