Thursday, July 12, 2012

CropStop #80: Hexagon

Good morning bloggers!
Well I have been on a roll coasters for the last few months and in a few weeks I will share why.
In the meantime, I want to share with you today’s challenge theme over at CropStop.
This weeks theme is:
HEXAGON
Now this shape is no longer just for the bees! It has migrated it’s way into mean beautiful cards and layouts.
Here is my card sample:
CS #80hexagon
I used my Silhouette to cut out the hexagon shaped box and the background on the card.  I had a really hard time placing those small pieces into place.  I had to you a small tweezers and lots of patience!!!
CS#80a
Here is a close up of the card by itself.
ETA:
 The "thank you" sentiment is from Lil Inkers Designs, Rainbow and Clouds Sentiments, but they no longer carry it in their store. 
CS#80b
And the 3D Hexagon shaped box.
It’s a perfect match if you ask me.
So there you have it…HEXAGON!
As long as we can see the shape you can enter to win a Gift Certificate to the CropStop store.
Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you back here Friday and Sunday!!



Hugs,
Calypso

3 comments :

  1. Your background looks like a die- it is wonderful! I love the design I see in the DSP you used. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This card rocks Calyps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great card and box! I have a cricut but am hearing a lot of great things about the silhouette. Too bad I can't afford both, right? Great job on our challenge of hexagons. You rocked it! (It's my month to comment so I kind of missed out. ;D)

    ReplyDelete