Monday, April 23, 2012

SweetStamps #62: Stamped Frame



Hello my sweet blogging friends!
I hope that you all are having a very creative week, joined by beautiful weather. 
Today we have another great challenge for you over at SweetStamps.

This weeks challenge is:
Stamped Frames

For this weeks challenge, I used two different SweetStamps stamps and a little bit of masking. 
I am LOVing the recent floral release, that I am trying to find new ways of using these stamps to their full potential. 

So the first stamp that I used was Cameo Lady, stamped it once and clipped out the center image. 
Then I stamped it again with French Roast ink, but I used the circle that cut out earlier and placed it on top.  So when I stamped it, I would only get the image of the frame. 
I then colored Parisian Bouquet with my TomBow markers, spritz with a little water and stamped it in the middle of my frame.  I really love how the colored image came out. 
CalypsoSS#62



Side view and detailed shot of the stamped frame and floral arrangement.
CalypsoSS#62aCalypsoSS#62b
Detail picture of the sentiment.
(Unity Stamp Set:Delightful Moments 2009)
CalypsoSS#62c

So there you have it!!!
This weeks challenge is super fun and easy!!
So I hope that you will find time to play along with us. 

******************
Join our weekly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.

Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweetStamps image to get an extra in the challenge.  Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps to your blog post. 
*************
Next week's challenge is: FOR MOM

I would liek to enter this card in the following challenge:
Allsorts #51



Hugs, 
Calypso

11 comments :

  1. This is wonderfully done- I LOVE the overall colors- love the image in marker/watercolors and LOVE the frame with the pearls around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty! Love how you used the frame and added the pearls.
    Have a sweet week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a fab image and gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for entering our sketch challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the Cameo Lady for your frame. Beautiful coloring on the Parisian Bouquet. Great finish with the pearls, twine and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I love the image and how you have stamped it in multiple colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts for our sketch challenge this week :)

    Emma

    p.s why not join us on facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allsorts-Blog-Challenge/251780891537227

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the pearls, the colors, the folded down corner, the stitching! Everything. Love love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is lovely
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, love your coloring of the flowers, so pretty!! Love all the pearls to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Love your colors and accents!! So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very cute! Love the folded corner to add dimension to your design!
    Thanks for entering CBGM color challenge
    Naomi
    CBGM design team member

    ReplyDelete