Sunday, February 19, 2012

Let us be Grateful

Wow...It's Sunday AGAIN!!! 
I've been so under the weather, I couldn't begin to tell you what day of the week we are in!!!
And now, the boys have it too!!!  My 2 y/o is miserably uncomfortable and has to appetite, with a slight fever!!  Argh!!!  

So thankfully I have managed to work a little ahead of schedule, because I would be so behind on my DT assignments right now!!  Sorry ladies, but I am trying!!!

So, this weeks challenge over at Sentimental Sundays is: 
Lets get Sentimental
We want to see emphasis on your sentiment, let it be the focal point of your card. 
Here is my card sample:

I use to belong to the Unity Stamp Club way back when and I have these HUGE sentiments stamps, that I love and I just can't seem to part with!!  I wish they would start making more of these....... I love the size and it really makes a statement, right!? :)   

Well I am keeping this short and sweet today, but I hope that you decide to get sentimental with us this week and show us some great sentiments. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs, 




8 comments :

  1. Calypso, I LOVE these colours and your sentiment is just so perfect and true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you haven't been feeling well and now your little guy is sick, too. Your card is beautiful, the papers and color combo are phenomenal. Beautiful sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiment set against a lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your children are feeling better. Beautiful card and I adore the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calypso! This is really elegant and oh so pretty! Hope you are feeling better and have a great week! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card :] Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great sentiment & love the pleat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Calypso, I love the large sentiment and the gorgeous colours you used!

    ReplyDelete