Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sentimental Sundays- Ribbon


It's Sunday...it's Sunday!!
It is tome for another Sunday challenge over at Sentimental Sundays!
This weeks theme challenge is:
RIBBON
(don't forget to use a sentiment)

This weeks sponsor is:

And Tracey allowed the team to pick up a few images to play with for this weeks challenge. 
I was eager to play with pre-colored images.  The thought of just printing an image and putting it on a card was exciting for me and besides, these images were amazingly colored and they printed beautifully.  I chose to work with the"Old Truck" digi.
Here is my card for  this weeks challenge:
Now remember...I did not color this image.  I simply printed it out on my Copic Express paper. 
Gorgeous right?!?!  Told YA!! LOL!!!  The file comes with 3 other colors of the vehicle.  I was not able to finish all of the, but if I do, I'll edit the post and add the extra pictures.  I also picked up another image that will be awesome for practicing doing doing the pleats. 

Well that is it for me today.
If time allows you, make sure to stop by our sponsors site and see all the great images.
There is something for everyone.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
Dream Valley Challenge
The Poodles Parlour
Catered Crop

Hugs.



13 comments :

  1. You picked a good image. Too bad I only have a black and white jetink printer or else I would have chosen a colored image as well. You are right, they are colored beautifully.

    Jennifer
    Fellow DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I was think using the pre-coloured images is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Oh my! This is absolutely stunning. I'm so glad you found us and joined us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful creation. You did a great job. I really like this image. It is perfect for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I gasped when I saw this gorgeous card! Incdible! You wow me lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Love the vintage feel with the doily, and I agree the way the images are colored is crazy amazing! Stunning card Calypso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Calypso, I love all the details :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great guys card thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on the SS blog and the Catered Crop blog. I love this card! The doily is the perfect accent. Aren't precolored digis fun? It makes crafting a breeze at times.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! The image, doily, ribbon...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go Calypso! Came out great, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card :0)..thanks so much for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck ..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete