Sunday, November 6, 2011

Love..

Happy Sunday!!
Sorry, I’ve been so quiet lately….just SO much going on right now!!
And I mean a lot!!!!  Too much to think about and it’s just over overwhelmingly draining.

Anyways, I was pleased to get a chance to play in todays challenge over at Sentimental Sundays.
This weeks theme is:
Anniversary/Wedding
and our lovely sponsor this week is:


I chose to work with  I Cherrysh You Cherry Wedding Digital Stamp
How can you resist these two sweet cherries!!!  I tried to color one as a red cherry and the other as the yellow/red cherry!! LOL!!! Opposites attract right!!!???
Here is my sample card:
Calypso#80
I would like to enter this card in the following inspirational challenges:
(I flipped the sketch.)
SSS133
2 Sisters
Di's Digi Design
Squiggle and Giggles
PaperWorks Recipe Friday

Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see what you come up with for this weeks challenge.

Hugs and I will see you soon.
Calypso

9 comments :

  1. Thanks for your comment on my card, Calypso! I really love your card! The cherries are so cute! I actually bought the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge on amazon.com. They still have quite a few it looks like...you should check there! :) That's where I've been buying my cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so Cute! Love the Sweet little cherries and fun polkadot dp's! Your lovely punched border is just the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the cute image. :o) The colors are so cheerful. Perfect for the happy occasion. Great embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Love the colors and card shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Calypso! Love that cheery cherry couple! lol! Hope all is well and MISS YOU BUNCHES!!! Sending big HUGS!
    Krista :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT colors!!! Thanks for getting dotty with us at squiggle stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh SUPER CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card!

    Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs on "Ribbons and bows" challenge. Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete