Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas

Good morning-
I hope everyone is staying warm, where ever you are. 

I just wanted to to pop in and remind you that Sentimental Sundays is having a DT call, that will of course be closing next Sunday. You can get all the details HERE.

I created this card about 3 weeks ago and I figured I better show it, before I forget to share it.
Calypso83
And here is a side shot to show you the layers.
I printed it twice, cut the first one with my spellbinder and then cut the mantle/stocking from the other image and adhered it right on top.  I love the way it came out.


I used this amazing sentiment from Ann at Raindrop Echoes called Christmas Sentiments and it can be found HERE.  This image reminds me of waking up on Christmas morning and seeing the stocking filled with all sorts of cool stuff.  Patrick and I usually pack super cool stuff in our stockings...You know the things a girl really loves....for instance jewelry, gift cards, crispy hundred dollar bills!!!
So these Christmas Sentiments are beautiful and I believe that there are 6 of them, so you can’t go wrong.

BTW....we still go out and by a real Christmas tree, but after paying nearly $70 for a 5 foot tree, I maybe investing in a fake one!!! Is anyone else with me on this topic?

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Basic Grey Challenge-Jovial
Whimsy Stamps
Digital Tuesday Challenge
Pumpkin Spice DT Call
Cute Card Thursday
Design by Divas
Party Time Tuesday

Well thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Calypso

6 comments :

  1. Calypso, your card looks amazing! I love your layout, your coloring, the dimensions you added and that beautiful pearl swirl. Wonderful card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, what a wonderful card. Great sentiment and stockings - love the touch of bling! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely sentiment...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this sentiment! And you've made such a beautiful and elegant card with it! So glad you joined us at Whimsy Inspirations Challenge this week! Hugs, Shannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love how you laid it out and your colors are beautiful.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete