Wednesday, October 19, 2011

White on White

Good morning-
I have been trying to take pictures of this card for the last three days.
It has been really over cast here and it just sucks.

Anywhooo..... I finally had a chance to color, Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie.
My biggest down fall when it comes to working with my copics, is folds and pleats.
So I have been trying and trying and then my copic cries were answered when the fabulous, Jeanette posted this AMAZING tutorial.   So of course, after watching the video I had to give it a try.  
After 3 discarded images, this is my final piece.


This is a close up of the beautiful image and the little sparkles that has been applied.
You have to click on the image to see it up close.
IMG_3449IMG_3450

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Okay, that is it from me today!!!

Hugs, 
Calypso

7 comments :

  1. gorgeous card, I love the embossing under the images, so pretty and your pleats are coloured GREAT! thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!
    I love your colouring of her dress, it looks fantastic. I totally agree, the tutorial was great and I can see that you did learn from the lovely Jeanette, as her dress looks really stunning. Great use of embossing and beautiful stiching!
    Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps this week and good luck in the draw
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo!!!! This is stunning!!!! Good job with the dress, it was a hard one! Love the french sentiment and the beautiful sparkle!!!!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! This is breath-taking! So crisp, so clean, so classic! I loooove your coloring of her dress! I think I'd better watch Jeanette's tutorial as well! Your coloring is stunning! There are so may lovely details on this card - the embossing, the stitching, the pearls! I could stare at it all day! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps for "White on White"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fabulous. I love the white on white and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I really love your take on the deconstructed sketch and your scoring is awesome! On behalf of The Pink Elephant and the Deconstructed Sketch, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Love the white on white!!

    ReplyDelete