Sunday, October 16, 2011

Love..Faith…Endurance


Good morning-
It's time for another challenge over at Sentimental Sundays

This weeks challenge is:
Fancy Folds
(plus a sentiment)

Here is my card sample:
Calypso#77IMG_3386

Is this fancy folding or what?!?!?!
I was on a mission to find a unique folding card, that I was not too familiar with and her it is.
This type of card is called a Spring card!!  The reason for the name is because when its pulled out of the envelope, it springs up!! LOL!!!  Cute, right!  The sentiment was created by our very on Christime....Is that not gorgeous!!!  When I saw it, I just had to use it.  And if you love it as much as I do, then you can download it for the Sentimental Sundays website!!!

So there you have it folks.
This should be fun seeing all the different folded cards people come up with.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you so much for stopping by, we are off to the hardware store.

Hugs,
Calypso


2 comments :

  1. Very pretty! Love that fold too, I haven't tried anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with the fancy folding Calypso!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete