Friday, June 10, 2011

Rock -On!!!!

Hello-Hello!!
It's Friday and I am SUPER excited!!! Not for any reason is particular.  Just happy it's Friday!!
So yesterday my son had his awards ceremony...And he scored 4 certificates!!!
I am very proud of him, he works hard and I think harder than he has too.
So I wanted to share with you a card I made for him.
I used Papercraft Star Challenge #49 to help me put this card together.
This is pretty darn cool....Sorry for tooting my own horn, but I really like how this came out!!!
The colors and distress inked edges, really give it a cool and edgy look.
The guitar and sentiment are from Unity Stamps KOTM Oct 2009
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend ahead of you.
I will see you back on Sunday!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Hugs,
Calypso

6 comments :

  1. What a great card! It is bright and fun, perfect for the guy in your life. I am so glad you could join us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how this turned out too ! It looks very effortless, and that is a tribute when most folks find that male card to be so tough. Very very fun !! Love having someone with your talent with us at Papercraft Star, Calypso !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, toot away! This is an amazing card. I love the color combo you used. Now this is a "rock on" kind of card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design, perfect for a guy! Thanks for playing in a Mami Doodles challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, very funky. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man.

    ReplyDelete