Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Bud Easter Treats

Good Morning everyone-
Today I have a special treat for you!!!  Really its extra sweet!!!
I love to bake and cook...but especially baking!!!  The things you can do with cake and chocolate is just impressive and delightful too!!!

My son wanted me to make some treats for school.  And of course he wanted me to make the "Cake Balls" with the stick in them, which are now being called LolliCakes!!  We've been doing cakes balls in our house for a very long time and I like the idea of the lolli sticks, so we gave it a try!!! 

This is my sons batch!!!!  He even colored the Baby Bud Emmy digi on the tag!!! I added the silver gem and punched the holes for the tags.....but everything else was him!!!  Not bad!!!  I was pretty impressed....actually I am VERY impressed!!!  He did a total of 20 and give them to the girls at school!
He's learning early......!!LOL!!!


And this is my traditional batch!!!
I covered a candy box with Pink Paislee Soiree-Floral paper.
It was perfect for these treat boxes....and I used Baby Bud Lil Bud digital image, I just cut the stem off.

I hope that you have enjoyed this sweet treat that my son and I have cooked up for you today.

Don't forget that we still have an open challenge at Baby Bud Designs and it's all about FLOWERS!!!
Remember, that is order to qualify for the Baby Bud prize, you MUST use a Baby Bud image and they are all available at the Etsy store.

I will be entering these sweets in the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today and HAPPY EASTER!!

Hugs,
Calypso





3 comments :

  1. Yummm! and Emmy is so sweet! What a delish project!
    Your blog looks amazing! I love it :)
    Happy Easter!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they do look scrumptious ! yum yum !
    Happy Easter !
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious post, Calypso - I'm sitting here with a cup of tea wishing I could reach through the screen and grab a lollicake!! Fab work.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete