Thursday, March 24, 2011

CHI CHI Memories: Sketch Challenge; For You!

Good morning everyone,
I hope that your Thursday is going very well.....I am running on low fuel today!!  I was up studying til about 2:30 am, woke up at 6:00 am and COMPLETELY forgot to schedule my post!!  So sorry!
Well last weekend I got to meet and create with Ms. Margie Romney-Aslett from The Girls Paperie.  I had the most amazing time and Margie is AMAZINGLY FUNNY and so CREATIVE....I like it when she says: How you doing sisters? 

Anyways.....My card is made using The Girls Paperie: Jubilee.  It's so fun and bright!!!

Here is this weeks bi-weekly sketch:
Here is my interpretation of the sketch using the Happy Easter Digital Set.

There is that paper I was telling you about.....Bright, cheery and lots of colors!!  I LoVe it!!!
So remember that the sketch will run for two weeks AND in order to play and be considered for the free digi's you MOST use a Chi Chi image.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Thank you so much for stopping by today....make sure to check back tomorrow as it's Friday Freebie at Baby Bud Designs and the start of a new challenge.

Hugs,
Calypso

6 comments :

  1. So so cute, Candace is so adorable and the coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Sweet card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin adorable- fun colors for sure.
    Would love to spend time with Margie- so exciting.
    Thank you for playing with us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    So glad you could join us this week with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just sooooo adorable!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Love the sweet image!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete