Saturday, March 5, 2011

4 Color Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

It's been awhile since I last posted anything, so today I want share a card I made using a little challenge that the AMAZING Kathy, from The Daily Marker has going on her blog.   The Challenge is to only use these 4 colors of copic markers. Colors are: Y38, YR68, B12, YG03.

This is what I came up with:


I am entering this card in the following challenge:


I hope that you are enjoying your weekend.  I will try to be back with another card later this evening.

Hugs,
Calypso

5 comments :

  1. Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Calypso, looks gorgeous
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, bright, cheery card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cheery and just plain makes me feel good. Love that color blue. Thank you for joining our GREEN challenge at DYSU. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete