Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SPCC #71....I miss you.

Good day everyone-

****This is a scheduled message, as I am still on vacation!!!****

I really like these colors but didn't want to make them into a fall card, since that is what the color combo this week reminds me of. So I made a, I miss you card instead.
I think it came out really well and I didn't even use white!!!! Yeah for me!!!
So here is the card I made with this weeks SP Color challenge.



And here is this weeks color challenge combo:









Hope that you will consider joining us this week.
See you when u get back!!!!!

Hugs, 
Calypso

2 comments :

  1. I have been really loving CAS cards, lately, this is gorgeous. That embossing folder is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calypso - I LOVE your wonderful Baby Bud Card and wanted to be sure to stop by and leave you some LOVE!!

    I hope you are having a FANTASTIC Vacation! Enjoy every minute!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete