Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SPCC #69...Fall/Halloween Card

Hi again.

This is the card I made for Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge #69.


















If you remember last weeks challenge, I did discovered the use of my alcohol inks.  So I created the background of this card using the alcohol inks.  I love this technique and you can do so much with it.

Here are this weeks colors:
I think that they are perfect for those Halloween projects you may be working on or thinking of creating.








I hope that you will join us this week.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Ellephantastic Challenge #15: Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge: Halloween or Fall
Stampin Royalty Challenge #41: Halloween
Craftilicious Challenge #10: Anything Goes
Papercraft Star Challenge #17: Halloween

Hugs,
Calypso

6 comments :

  1. Great job with the background. Awesome Halloween card. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Background is great!
    Thanks for joining us at the Ellephantastic this week!
    Hugs!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your owl! Cool DP for its wings and your alcohol ink background is great. They're so fun to work with cause you never know what you're going to get. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved this project when I first saw it... I'm so glad you decided to play along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooo!! Fabby card love the owl. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete