Thursday, September 23, 2010

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking #47....Max

Hi everyone,
This post is a day late.
My son turned off the firewall to play some stupid online game and ....well we got a virus that was destroying all of our exe. files.  I have so much catching up to do....so lets get started.

Rowena has a very simple and easy sketch for you this week. What I like most about this sketch, is that you can dress it up as much as you want to or keep it simple.  I went with simple this week.

This is our dog Max.  Max....is a Schnauzer mix, that my sister got for Easter back in 2000. 

























Visit Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking for some more inspirational ideas from the design team.

Thank you for stopping in today.

Hugs,
Calypso

2 comments :

  1. what a great page! and oh yeah, I have been there on the compy issues... no fun, but at least you are fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of white space, but even more, your handwriting. It makes this a genuine layout for sure.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete